- Felting Wool - White (core)Loading...
- Felting Wool - SquirrelLoading...
- Felting Wool - BearLoading...
- Felting Wool - CandyflossLoading...
- 1.5mm Armature Wire - by the metre (colour varies)Loading...
- Pipe Cleaners - Light Brown (pack of 10)Loading...
- 9mm amber glass eyes - 9g (approx 10 pairs)Loading...
- Recycled Foam Felting Pads - pack of 5Loading...
- Felting Needles - pack of 12Loading...
Wild Scottish Hare Needle Felting Craft KitThe Crafty Kit Company
With step-by-step instructions and clear photographs you'll be shown how to make a wire armature, then build it up with felting wool, and finally add the details that will really bring your hare to life. This is an 'enthusiasts' craft kit - so you will already have done some needle felting before. If you haven't, why not start with one of our brilliant beginners' craft kits?
Perfect for making yourself, or as a lovely boxed gift.
- Recommended for age 10+
- B1G1 - for every kit sold we donate
- Designed by Alison Rumbles and made in Scotland by The Crafty Kit Company
Your Wild Scottish Hare Needle Felting Craft Kit contains: 100% Corriedale wool, felting needles, armature wire, pipe cleaners, a recycled foam mat to work on, glass eyes, full colour instructions.
Warning: This craft kit contains sharp needles. Adult supervision required.
So this was my first try at wire armature and I am relatively newish to needle felting.I was a little nervous but just took my time and the instructions are excellent.When I got to the ears I couldn’t seem to get them to look quite right so I turned them down and this gave the hare a completely different look.You could do a moon gazing hare by doing this and tilting his head up.I am so pleased with the finished gate and he looks amazing on my shelf with my other felties!Would definitely recommend giving this lovely chap a try!
Have purchased this for a friend who loves Hares and loves needlefelting
I was given this kit as a gift , having only ever doing two other felt project I found the instructions easy to follow everything I needed was there and I was pleased with my finished piece.
Scottish hare kit
Very good kit, beautiful packaged and arrived quickly I loved making this hare, my only problem was the instructions are very small and my eye sight is not brilliant but apart from that loved it here is my finished hare
The Crafty Kit Company
Thank you for a lovely review Elaine :)
A kit was bought for a Christmas present and she loves it. Exc ellent product
The Crafty Kit Company
Good to hear Mavis, thank you.